Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pizza Stop: A Pizza Delight

Dominos, Pizza corner, pizza hut, US Pizza and many more but if you have visited Europe then I am sure that you would not like any of the brands I have cited above, I give you Pizza Stop,

clip_image001

Pizza stop is a much unrecognized pizza chain which could be found at around 5 locations in Bangalore, Pizza Stop basically is an Italian pure vegetarian restaurant, they do not say that we are pure vegetarian anywhere but I guess its pure veg because you cannot find any single no-veg dish in here.

clip_image003

We went to the JP Nagar branch which is recently opened; some 15 days back and hence the setup and ambience wasn’t up to the mark but wasn’t bad either. They have a very small and yet dominant collection of food to offer which includes thin crust pizzas baked fresh directly from the oven.

clip_image005

clip_image007

We ordered Spinichi Fungi Tripolati and I was just lost in the taste, the pizzas were so good that I have decided not to go to regular famous pizza chains anymore,

clip_image009

clip_image011

Well I loved the place and would definitely recommend you also to visit it the next time you crave for a good pizza,

My report Card for the Pizza Stop JP Nagar is

Price – 8/10

Taste – 9/10

Service – 6/10

(They have only 1 waiter as of now)

Ambience – 5/10

Value for money – 8/10

Will I go back – Dead sure

6 comments:

Deepti Simha said...

I liked it as well... Akka , amma and aditi be ready we shall go soon

Piyush said...

main bhi main bhi... plzzzzzzzzz

Ankit said...

Sure Piyush :-)

magi said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.


Pizza Equipment Sale

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for you feed back it feels nice that baloreans have embraced our concept and food :-) at the moment we very new(year old) so we are building our establishment once we got the balanve I promise u will be assured fantastic service and ambience. I am just grateful u took you time out to write this piece. From the team of pizza stop.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my spell check i meant bangaloreans..